Du 12 Décembre au 16 Décembre 2011
I organized a trip abroad. The manager gave me the program from a trip abroad. With the indication I have put in place this travel in England.
Dates of the weekend in England : from Saturday 5 May 2012 to Sunday 6 May 2012.
The trip lasts a weekend.
- I have to find restaurants near the planned visits,
- Contact a rental company bus with a driver,
- Find guides for scheduled visits.
To start I looked friendly restaurants that welcome groups of visitors around the ship under and in reasonable prices. I needed three different. I contacted restaurants by phone and make reservations and confirmations.
After I contacted an agency by email for guide, bus and tour bus in the disricts.
To start I looked friendly restaurants that welcome groups of visitors around the ship under and in reasonable prices. I needed three different. I contacted restaurants by phone and make reservations and confirmations.
After I contacted an agency by email for guide, bus and tour bus in the disricts.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire