jeudi 8 décembre 2011

Ma quatrième semaine / My fourth week

From 5 Décember to 9 Décember 2011

Monday 5 December I welcomed a foreign client. He spoke directly to me because the manager was busy and the assistant too.

- Good morning ! I am student. What can I do for you ?
- We would like go to Ethiopia and Tanzania to February.
- Yes, I can propose catalog. This catalog propose many hotels and tour packages.
- We would like too know airfares.
- Can you give the dates exactly please ?
- Yes from Saturday 11 February to Saturday 25 February.
( Sandrine fait les manipulations des logiciels pour connaitre les prix car je ne maitrise pas le logiciel)
- The price is ... €.
- Thanks for the inquiry, I look at the catalog and I come back. Good bye.
- Ok, thanks, good bye.

J'ai trouvé cette expérience enrichissante et intéressante mais un peu difficile. C'est assez dur de trouver les mots dans la langue et de répondre rapidement car je n'ai jamais été confronté à ce type de situation auparavant.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire